Tuesday 27 April 2010

Surface Action


within the Next month or so the Surface lure action here in Devon should really start hotting up! iv fished various surface lures since i was at school but two stick out by miles in my books..... the Renoski real Frog and the SwampFox! these lure literally murder the weedy shallow venues here in devon and between me and some of my fishing buddys we have managed to pull some absolute monsters from our water on bot these Surface lures! the SwampFoxs being my personal fav this lure as simple as it is will produce the goods everytime! last season i have large Swampys literally ripped in half while out fishing with Adrian and Martin last season! shocking stuff! heres a Photo taken of me last summer it really catches what i love about surface fishing throughout the summer! keep ya eyes peeled for some serious action this season i seriously cannot wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment